Char Dham Yatra 2023 9 Nights/10 days
CHAR DHAM YATRA 2023
02 Nights Barkot | 02 Nights Uttarkashi | 02 Nights Guptkashi | 01 Night Kedarnath | 01 Night Badrinath | 01 Night Rudraprayag
• Visit to Yamunotri Dham
• Visit to Gangotri Dham
• Visit to Kedarnath Temple
• Visit to Badrinath Temple
• Visit to Mana Village
• Transfer from Haridwar to Barkot via visit Kempty Fall and other sightseeing. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay in Barkot.
• After breakfast drive to Janki Chatti by car and from Janki Chatti start 5.6 km trek for Yamunotri Temple by Poni /Ghori/Potter (at own cost). After darshan get back to Janki Chatti by trek and drive to hotel by car. Overnight stay in Barkot.
• Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to Uttarkashi via covering Vishwanath Temple, Kashi Vishwanath Temple. Later, check-in at the Hotel. Rest day at leisure. Overnight stay in Uttarkashi. Uttarkashi: Situated at the bank of river Bhagirathi. The temple of Lord Vishwanath is located here where a massive iron trident is erected.
• After Breakfast proceed to Gangotri (3048 mts), enroute enjoy picturesque Harsil village, Bhagirathi River and the most magnificent view of the Himalayas. After Gangotri Darshan by trek return to Uttarkashi. Overnight stay in Uttarkashi. Gangotri Temple: The temple, constructed by the Gorkha General Amar Singh Thapa in the 18th Century, is situated on the right bank of Bhagirathi. Submerged Shivling: Submerged in the river, this natural rock Shivling is the place where according to mythology Lord Shiva sat when he received the Ganga in his matted lock. It is visible in winter months when water level decreases. Kedar Ganga Sangam: Around 100
Yards from the Ganga Temple flows the river Kedar Ganga. Starting from the Kedar Valle, this river meets the Bhagirathi on its left bank.
• After Breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive straight to Guptkashi. On arrival, check-in at the hotel take rest. Overnight stay in Guptkashi.
• After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to Sonprayag by car, from Sonprayag drive to Gaurikund by local transport. Trek starting from Gaurikund to Kedarnath 22 Kms (By poni, Doli, By Gorhi at own cost). Late evening arrival in Kedarnath. If Kedarnath darshan by Helicopter (Fly from Guptkashi/Phata Helipad to Kedarnath – Optional at additional cost). On arrival check in to the hotel. Night halt in Kedarnath.
• Early morning visit to Kedarnath Temple and transfer from Kedarnath to Guptkashi via Trek/ Or Helicopter Service. Check in to the hotel. Overnight stay in Guptkashi.
• After Breakfast leave for Badrinath via Joshimath. Check-in Hotel. Later at evening visit Badrinath Temple for Aarti. Overnight stay in Badrinath:- Cradled in the twin Mountain ranges of Nar and Narayan is the holies of the four main shrines-Badrinath along the left bank of Alaknanda with the towering Neelkanth peak as the splendid backdrop. Once the spot was carpeted eith â€œBadriâ€• or wild berries and hence was famous as Badrivan.
• Early morning, pilgrims after bath in the Taptkund and later have Darshan of Badrivishal. Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). Later, drive back to Rudraprayag, on arrival, check-in at the Hotel. Overnight stay in Rudraprayag.
• After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Haridwar enroute visit Rishikesh Sightseeing (Ram Jhula, Parmarth Niketan and local market). Late evening arrival in Haridwar. Tour ends with happy memories…
• 02 Nights Luxury Accommodation at Barkot
• 02 Nights Luxury Accommodation at Uttarkashi
• 02 Nights Luxury Accommodation at Guptkashi
• 01 Night Luxury Accommodation at Kedarnath
• 01 Night Luxury Accommodation at Badrinath
• 01 night Luxury Accommodation at Rudraprayag
• Double room at each place.
• Meals as per plan
• All sightseeing & transfer (as mentioned in the itinerary).
• All tours and transfers by ac premium vehicle for 10 days
• GST will be extra on bill.
• Others meals does not include in Package.
• Helicopter tickets/VIP darshan fees
• Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
• All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
• Medical and travel insurance.
• Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
• Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges,mineral water, telephone charges.
• All items of personal nature.
• All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas.
• Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
• At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
• Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
• There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
VEHICLE TOYOTA INNOVA A/C
Extra Person 40% of Package , Lunch/Dinner 250 Inr Per person (Breakfast + Dinner ) 31500 INR PER PERSON
Extra Person 40% of Package , Lunch/Dinner 450 Inr Per person (Breakfast +Dinner ) 39500 INR PER PERSON
Extra Person 40% of Package , Lunch/Dinner 1250 Inr Per person (Breakfast +Dinner) 64500 INR PER PERSON
Hotels Standard Deluxe Luxury
Barkot Hotel Vikram Palace/Bharat palace/Divine/Similar Rig Veda Resort/Hotel Parmarth/Similar Yamunotri Cottages /Namami ganga/ Camp nirvana/Similar
Uttarkashi Hotel Jeet Palace /KNB Heritage/ Similar Shiv Parivar Resort
/Hotel Inder palace/ Similar Shivlinga Resort / Similar
Guptkashi Tridev Hotel/Arti Guest House/Similar Shree Narayana/ Kedar resort/Similar Kedar River Retreat / Buransh heli resort
Kedarnath Rajasthan House Sevasadan / Bhel Ashram / Similar Bikaner House
/Hotel Patliputra / Similar Himachal House / Punjab sindh awas/Similar
Badrinath Hotel Shiva/ Hotel Maaurvashi / Similar Om Kuteer /Hotel Urvashi/ Hotel Dwarikesh/Hotel Charan paduka/Hotel Himgiri Sarovar Portico/Naryana Palace / Hotel Amatra/ Hotel New Snow Crest
Rudraprayag Hotel Alaknanda / Hotel Urvashi / Hotel Rudra / Similar Shangrila resort / Mandakini Inn Tulip resort / Monal resort
Haridwar Hotel ganga view / Hotel City Heritage/Haridwar Hotel Astha palace/ Crystal ganga/Similar Lakshya hotel / Hotel Clarks inn Brinjal/Similar Godwin hotel /
/Hotel Amatra/Golden Tulip /Similar
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Price mentioned is on per person basis for two persons travelling together and sharing same room.
• Bookings are subject to availability of rooms with the hotels.
• The above package rate is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends. Surcharges applicable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
• Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
No of days prior to departure Charges Applied On
0-7 Days 100 % Package price per person
8-14 Days 75 % Package price per person
15-29 Days 50 % Package price per person
30-45 Days 25 % Package price per person
HOTEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
• There is no deluxe facilities in Kedarnathji due to high altitude. There only serve you bed system.
• As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. valid identifications documents are: Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Drivers License, Aadhar Card. All the documents must include a photograph.
• Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided.
Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
• Generally hotel check in time is 14:00 hrs and checkout time is 11:00 hrs across India.
Confirm early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact hotel directly if you want complimentary early check in or late check out.
• If meals are included in package it will be served at set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed /
meal credit. Any items which are not in their in ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for menu. Some hotelshaving Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotel â€“ This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management â€“ if bills goes above the given meal credit amount then
extra amount should be paid directly at respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels. Normally in Chardham you will get north Indian type food only and most of the standard and deluxe hotels give thali if meals are included in package.
• Breakfast Timing: 07:00 Am to 09:00 AM And Dinner: 07:00 PM to 10:00 PM (About the
timing you can contact hotel management before.)
• Normally for extra bed on double sharing rooms many hotels has rollaway bed while rest of the hotels provide extra mattress only. If you are not comfortable with mattress system instead of bed let us know in advance.
• In hill areas or Chardham many hotels don’t have ac so if you insist ac only kindly confirm with the company regarding the same. Lift facility & power back up is not available in most of the hotels in Chardham. Wifi facility and room heater is mostly chargeable but don’t expect good wifi in Chardham hotels due to network issues most of the time.
• Most of the hotels in Chardham are not running full year so don’t expect similar service and room quality like you get in HaridwarRishikesh in the same price range. Especially in may june and other busy days the budget/standard hotels in Chardham can cost more than deluxe hotel in HaridwarRishikesh or Delhi. Also if you want to stay good hotels with good reviews you need to book at least 3 months before in may June and 1-2 month before in Oct Nov season as good hotels are mostly booked in advance by groups. In Kedarnath there is only basic dharamshala / budget hotel type basic facility only even if your package is luxury in Kedarnath don’t expect even deluxe rooms.
RATES FOR EXTRA SIGHT SEEING
Small Car Innova / Tavera / Bolero Tempo Traveler
Lakha Mandal INR 500/- INR 700/- INR 1000/-
Triyuginarayn INR 1000/- INR 1500/- INR 2000/-
Kalimath INR 1000/- INR 1500/- INR 2000/-
Auli INR INR 1500/- INR 2000/-
Small Car Innova / Tavera / Bolero Tempo Traveler
Neelkanth INR 1000/- INR 1500/- INR 2000/-
About Helicopter in Kedarnath
• Valid identification is required as well as biometric registration.
• There are 3 different helipad locations (Phata, Sirsi and Agatsya Muni) and ticket will be booked
according to availability. If your hotel is far from helipad you need to start early to reach on time. If you prefer particular helipad only kindly contact company before making payment.
• If the helicopters are not flying for any reason like weather or other reason we will be not responsible.
You will get your money for helicopter ticket cost refund but date change will be difficult for us. In case of cancelation of flight for the day due to any reason, the current day passenger will be given priority over previous day passenger. Previous passengers may be accommodated subject to availability of seats; else full fare will be refunded. No extra refund for meals / accommodation / transport will be provided only helicopter ticket cost will be refund.
• Aerial photography from helicopter is prohibited.
• Reporting time for Helicopter is as per the aviation company information on ticket and we will be not
able to change it and if you donâ€™t reach on reporting time no refund is possible. All passengers should report at the given reporting time, the boarding may take place any time after that depending on traffic and flight schedule. Boarding time can take 2 hrs also after reporting but guest must reach on time according reporting time.
• The same day return passengers will get only 2 hrs for darshan at KedarnathJiDham. Priority Darshan
passes (VIP tickets) for Kedarnath temple for same day passenger will be charged as per rates decided by Badri- Kedar Temple Committee (BKTC). Approx 1100 to RS 2500 Per Person. That amount you have to pay as per crowd & committee instruction at the helipad.
• Seating of the passengers will be depending on the helicopter load carriage and guests may have to be
divided in separate flights.
• Two way passengers will have priority over one way passengers.
• Night halt passengers will be booked for 1400 hrs onwards flights only. Reporting time at Kedarnath
helipad, next day for return flights, will be 0600 hrs. Night halt passengers will be allowed to stay at Kedarnath after the declaration by Govt. of Uttarakhand.
• Passenger weight more than 80 kg have to pay additional Rs 150/kg for additional weight. Weight will
be calculated individually and will not be offset with another passenger.
• Passengers are entitled only one piece of baggage weighing not more than 2 kilograms, any additional piece of baggage will not be allowed.
• Children above 2 years of age will be provided with a seat and will be charged full fare. For infants less than two years is free and no seat will be provided to the infants.
• Aviation company liability in case of any injury death or damage or lost of property etc will depend on civil aviation rules and regulations (Carriage by air act as per the latest rules). All disputes regarding this should
be between particular aviation services Provider Company and guest directly and Divine Uttarakhand will be not liable.
Helicopter cancellation Fess
Type of Cancelation Refund
3 Days or less than 3 days No Refund
3-15 Days 70% Refund (After deducting bank transaction fee)
Before 15 Days or any time after booking confirm) 80% Refund (After deducting bank transaction fee)
Cancelation due to weather or any other reason 100% Refund (After deducting bank transaction fee)