DO DHAM HELICOPTER 2N/3DAYS
DODHAM BY HELICOPTER: 2 N/ 3 D Heli- Tour
KEDARNATH & BADRINATH EX-DEHRADUN
(With 1 Night’s Stay @ Each Dham)
Dehradun – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun
W a rm greetings from Himalayan Heli!
F l y i n g w i t h e x p e r t i s e , c a r e & l o v e s i n c e 1 9 9 8 . W e t a k e i m m e n s e p r i d e i n s a y i n g t h a t w e h a v e t o u c h e d t h e h e a r t s o f t h o u s a n d s o f p i l g r i m s b y o u r h o s p i t a l i t y & h e l i c o p t e r s e r v i c e s s i n c e t h e p a s t tw o d e c a d e s . A n d n o w , a f t e r y e a r s o f d e d i c a t e d s e r v i c e s , w e a r e t o u t e d a s In d i a ’ s l e a d i n g
h e l i c o p t e r c o m p a n y i n p i l g r i m a g e t o u r i s m .
T h e D o d h a m T o u r – C o m p r i s i n g o f t h e t w o m o s t p o p u l a r & s a c r e d s h r i n e s i n I n d i a – K e d a r n a t h ji & B a d r i n a t h ji , i s o n e o f o u r m o s t –
d e m a n d e d p a c k a g e s .
H i m a l a y a n H e l i e n s u r e s a s e a m l e s s & c o m f o r ta b l e t r a v e l e x p e r i e n c e , w h i l e m a k i n g t h i s j o u r n e y a s s w i f t a s p o s s i b l e f o r t h e f l y e r s .
OUR PACKAGE INCLUSIONS
Helicopter flying from Dehradun to Kedarnath ji & Badrinath ji, & back.
One additional night halt at Dehradun on your date of arrival – dinner & breakfast included.
The additional night at Dehradun makes our Heli-tour a 3N/4D tour.
01 Night Stay with meals at both Sersi & Badrinath.
Local sight-seeing at Sersi & Badrinath.
Shri Kedarnath ji helicopter shuttle services: Sersi – Kedar – Sersi.
VIP Darshans (as per the Government’s orders).
Airport & hotel transfers at Dehradun.
Taxes & other government levy.
ADD- ON SERVICES AVAILABLE
Our team can arrange any extra inclusion that you may want on your tour, such as:
Air tickets, Haridwar or Rishikesh visit, hotel bookings, Special pujas, etc.
Confirmation against the same must be given in advance.
• VIP darshans are subject to the orders issued by the temple authorities and State government.
• In view of our helicopters’ weight carrying capacity, Himalayan Heli reserves the right to shuffle passengers between helicopters to manage the right weight for safe flying in the hills. Therefore, passengers travelling together may not be accommodated in the same helicopter flight.
• FIXED FLIGHT TIMINGS: This is a Daily Fixed Departure Helicopter tour, and departure timings of each destination is fixed. However, Himalayan Heli reserves the right to change/postpone the timings of flying one day prior, subject to weather/force majeure reasons.
• REPORTING TIME at Sahastradhara Helidrome: Reporting time will be confirmed by our Dehradun team, in the evening one day prior to the tour.
• Passengers must submit their correct weights at the time of booking.
• BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE: Only one baggage weighing a maximum of 5 kgs is allowed per passenger. And it Is not permitted to carry suitcases or big travel bags in the helicopter.
• Kedarnath shuttle service: Passengers will be ferried to Kedarnath ji in a shuttle services flight. And it is likely that passengers travelling together may not be accommodated in a same flight.
• Any sudden increase in taxes/levy by the State Government or the temple authorities, will be borne by the passengers.
• If online yatra registration will be compulsory, then passengers will have to do the same prior to travel.
• Comfortable clothing such as tracksuits or Kurtas are advised on the tour. As for shoes, one should carry sports or trekking shoes.
• Himalayan Heli has its own crew at both the Dhams. For assistance, they will be with the passengers always.
• Infants below 2 years (Max 12 kg weight) are accommodated free of charge. For verification of age the child, ID proof/birth certificate of the child will be checked.
• Any donations, tips, pitthu, extra porter charges shall be borne by the passengers.
• Network connectivity at Badrinath is poor. BSNL & Jio are the main telecom services, that work in these regions mostly.
• Both the temples are located at a high altitude, therefore passengers are advised to carry medication during travel. Also, they are advised to carry warm clothing with them, because during evenings & nights, the temperature can drop drastically.
• Day Zero: This is the reporting day at Dehradun, which is our main base (starting & ending point) for the Heli-tour.
• Himalayan Heli arranges this extra night halt for the passengers with dinner and breakfast, to wind down and be fully ready for the journey ahead.
• Passengers must reach Dehradun in the afternoon. In the evening, there will be a Tour Briefing by our Dehradun team, which will be conducted at 1900 Hrs. Duffel bags will be provided during the tour briefing, in which necessary luggage will have to be packed by the passengers – Maximum 5 kg/person will be permitted.
Day 01: Kedarnath ji
1115 Hrs Check out from Dehradun hotel
1230 Hrs ETD from Sahastradhara Helidrome
1300 Hrs ETA at Sersi Heli-base
• This is the starting day of the Dodham yatra. Passengers will check-out from the hotel at 11:15 am, after breakfast. They will be picked-up from the Hotel by our team & taken to Sahastradhara Helidrome.
• Passengers will report at Sahastradhara Helidrome by 1130 Hrs.
• In case flight is getting delayed due to NOTAM/delayed clearances/bad weather etc., we shall convey to the passengers in advance, so that they may report according to the delayed timings at the Helidrome.
• Sersi – Himalayan Heli’s third, and the oldest, own Heli-base in the Chardham sector. We operate the shuttle services for Kedarnath ji shrine from here.
• Passengers will be ferried to Kedarnath Dham for darshan in a shuttle services flight.
• Approximate time taken for Kedarnath Temple Darshan: 02 hours. The shuttle services flight Sersi to Kedarnath is apporx. 07 minutes long.
• Passengers might be ferried in different shuttle services flights, in view of the maximum weight carrying capacity of the aircraft at a high-altitude destination such as Kedarnath.
• Once the darshan is done, we will bring down passengers to Sersi.
• Sightseeing at Sersi: Triyuginarayan Temple – It is the venue of the celestial marriage of Lord Shiva & Goddess Parvati.
Day 02: Badrinath
1300 Hrs ETD from Sersi Heli-Base
1330 Hrs ETA at Badrinath Helipad
• Passengers will have breakfast & lunch at Sersi and be ready for their flight to Badrinath by 1200 hrs.
• On arrival at Badrinath helipad, our staff will take the passengers for hotel check-in.
• Passengers will be taken for darshan to Badrinath temple in the afternoon.
• Approximate time taken for Badrinath Temple Darshan: Approx. 01-1.5 Hrs. Passengers will be taken from hotel to the temple by car.
• Sightseeing at Badrinath: Mana Village – Known as the ‘Last village of India’, due to its
proximity to the China border.
• Evening Aarti at Badrinath Temple – Swaran/Chandi Aarti (on additional payment basis directly at Badrinath).
DAY 03: SAHASTRADHARA
1330 Hrs ETD from Badrinath Helipad
1430 Hrs ETA at Sahastradhara Helidrome
• Passengers will have breakfast & lunch by 1230 hrs and be ready for their flight to Sahastradhara Helidrome by 1245 hrs.
• Estimated time of arrival will be 1430 hrs at Sahastradhara. On arrival, our team will be present to receive the passengers.
• Then passengers will be taken to the Dehradun hotel to collect their luggage from cloak rooms.
• Later passengers will be dropped to the airport/railway stations, where we bid them farwell.
This is the end of the Dodham Yatra.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• COVID TRAVEL GUIDELINES
COVID protocols shall be adhered by the passengers and Himalayan Heli as per the effective mandate of the government. Without adhering to the government guidelines, boarding can be denied to the passengers without refund.
• SEATING CAPACITY
The seating capacity of our helicopter is 06 passengers.
• HELICOPTER WEIGHT LIMITATION
Maximum weight capacity of the helicopter is 450 kg (excluding baggage weight).
Passengers are taken on board depending up on the load and temperature conditions, and the Pilots call will be final. Hence, passengers are required to provide us their exact weights at the time of booking.
Exceedance of helicopter weight carrying capacity, will result in passengers getting deboarded & cancelled for the Heli-tour without any refund.
• OVERWEIGHT CHARGES
Overweight charges are applicable @ INR 2,000/kg. This will be chargeable to passengers weighing above 75 kg. But excess weight will only be calculated on the total excess weight above the total permissible weight of all the group members combined, i.e., permissible weight
= 75 Kg x (No. of pax).
Any discrepancy found in the weights of the passengers, which will be chargeable as per the overweight criteria, the same would be collected prior to boarding of flights.
• ARRIVAL DATE
Our Dodham 2N/3D Heli-tours are booked flying-date wise. And passengers must report to Dehradun one day prior to the flying date.
• BAD WEATHER & FORCE MAJEURE DISCLAIMER
Flying in hills is subject to bad weather, and many Force Majeure factors like delayed Air Traffic Clearances/Permissions, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM), sudden occurrence of technical snag in aircraft, illness of flying crew or late reporting of the passengers at the helipads, among others. Therefore, passengers must be prepared to face any eventuality and inconvenience in case of such scenarios.
• AADHAR Card copies are to be shared by all Indian passengers, & passport in case of foreign nationals.
DEHRADUN : Keys Prima by Lemon Tree, or similar (MAP basis – Dinner & Breakfast).
SERSI : Ghughuti Resort, or similar (AP basis – all meals)
BADRINATH : Hotel Snowcrest, or similar (AP basis – all meals)
– Hotels are subject to sudden change.
– Rooms are booked on double or triple sharing basis only.
– For a separate single occupancy room, it will be extra chargeable @ INR 30,000/person (tax inclusive).
– Hotels at both the Dhams are non-star category. However, we have carefully selected the most comfortable properties for our Heli-tours.
• We advise our passengers to keep one additional day at hand at the end of the tour, over & above the 3N/4D period, to avoid missing their return flights in case they get stuck at any of the destinations due to bad weather or force majeure reasons.
• ADD-ON SERVICES
Additional services which are not mentioned in our inclusions will be extra chargeable, and the same must be confirmed to us at the time of booking.
• MEDICAL EMERGENCIES
Himalayan Heli will not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the passengers. Therefore, in your own interest, passengers are hereby advised to kindly consult a doctor and get medical check-up done before commencing the yatra. Medical check-up is mainly required if a passenger has any medical ailment or condition.
If Medical evacuation by Helicopter is needed, it will be chargeable @ INR 1,10,000/ Hr plus GST.
• CARRIAGE BY AIR ACT, 1972
The carriage is subject to Himalayan Heli Services regulations relating to the conditions of Non- International Carriage (Passenger and Baggage) framed in accordance with The Carriage by Air Act, 1972 and Notification regarding application of the carriage which is non-international. The liability of the company for damage sustained in the event of the death or wounding of a passenger or any other bodily injury suffered by passenger or by his registered baggage during the course of carriage by air will be governed by the provisions of sections 4,5,6 and the rules contained in the second Schedule of Carriage by Air Act 1972 with certain exceptions, adaptations, modifications, etc as notified in the Govt. of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification and as amended from time to time.
• Himalayan Heli reserves the right to cancel passengers, who are unruly, abusive, intoxicated, sick, mentally unfit or anyone else whom we deem to be unsafe to fly. No refund shall be done to such passenger(s).
• Our Heli-Tours are not available for the following VIP’s:
– Speaker Lok Sabha
– Dy. Chairperson Rajya Sabha
– Central Ministers of Cabinet Rank
– C J I Supreme Court
– Governors of State
– Chief Ministers of State
– State Ministers of Cabinet Rank
– SPG Protectees – Z category only.
• RESCHEDULING OF BOOKING
Rescheduling your booking to any future or prior travel date, will be done subject to availability, and on payment of 10% of the total tour cost. This will be permitted only if informed at least 07 days before arrival date.
In case rescheduling is requested less than 07 days prior to the travel date, then the booking would be treated as cancelled, & a fresh booking will be given subject to availability, after the levy of applicable cancellation charges.
• PAYMENT TERMS:
o We accept payments via bank transfers, cheques, cash, UPI and card machine.
o The booking is to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the total amount. Balance payment will be taken 14 days prior to the date of arrival at Dehradun.
o Passengers will not be permitted to board or commence the tour, unless full & final payment of the tour has been done.
o Payments via credit/debit card machine will incur 2% extra charges.
• CANCELLATIONS POLICY:
If passengers cancel their booking, following cancellation charges will be applicable –
o More than 15 days prior to travel date: 30% of total tour cost.
o Between 08 to 15 days prior to travel date: 50% of total tour cost.
o 07 or less days prior to travel date: No Refund.
o No show: No Refund.
o After commencement of tour: No Refund.
o FORCE MAJEURE & BAD WEATHER REFUNDS: Basis of Refund:
Tour Cost: Full refund toward the proportionate amount of the cancelled sector as below-
o Cancellation of Complete tour – Full refund, minus INR 25,000 toward the flight preparation & ground arrangement charges.
o Only Badrinath ji – INR 4,10,000 (tax inclusive for 06 pax).
Ekdham Badrinath Dham Night halt tour will be chargeable to the passengers in case only Badri Dham is covered.
o Only Kedarnath ji – INR 3,60,000 (tax inclusive for 06 pax).
Ekdham Kedarnath Dham Night halt tour will be chargeable to the passengers in case only Kedar Dham is covered.
Additional Services: The cost of additional services provided at any Dham during the tour will be deducted over & above the refundable Tour Cost.
Refund against an unutilized service will not be done.
COVID-19 Lockdowns, or any National/State Emergency:
In case passengers test COVID positive before the travel, or the Yatra gets called-off by the government, or any National or State emergency is imposed, there will be no refunds applicable.
However, passengers will be provided a Credit Voucher by Himalayan Heli against the advance paid, which will be valid for one year. It can be utilised against any of our helicopter tours or charter services by the passengers or any of their friends/relatives.
• BAD WEATHER & FORCE MAJEURE POLICIES:
• Where bad weather, technical snags, or any force majeure reason beyond Himalayan Heli Services’ control results in the cancellation of your flight being delayed or cancelled, Himalayan Heli Services will not be liable in any way for the cancelled or delayed flight. However, refund will be given to clients as per our refunds policy. Any kind of inconvenience caused because of cancellation of flights is beyond the control of the operator. No compensation or reimbursement for accommodation, transportation, meals, or any other extra travel expenses done by the passengers shall be offered in the event of cancellation of a flight.
• In case tour departure does not take place from Dehradun on Day One due to above reasons,
tour will be considered as cancelled and refund as per our policies will be made.
However, in case the passengers would like to consider taking the tour on the next available date, a fresh booking can be made for the same. Our team will propose the available options to the passengers.
The balance/unutilized amount against previous booking can be adjusted against the fresh booking. And any extra costs that would be accruing, will have to be borne by the passengers.
• In case the tour departs from Dehradun as per schedule but gets disrupted, while the tour is
ongoing, our team will propose the possible revised itinerary within the scheduled package duration, but without any extension of days.
• New Dodham passenger(s) scheduled for departure from Dehradun on any respective travel
date shall be our top priority.
• Any extension, proposed by the passengers, in the package will only be considered at an extra cost and subject to operational viability.
• In case of passenger get stuck at Kedarnath top due to bad weather or Force Majeure, the accommodation charges at Kedarnath will borne by the client directly.
• Additional night halt charges will be payable by the passengers to hotels on direct payment basis if they get stuck for additional nights due to bad weather/force majeure reasons over and above the 2N/3D period.
• If passengers require extra helicopter flying at the end of their tour, the same will be chargeable
at INR 1,10,000/Hr + UCADA royalty & landing charges + GST.
While the tour is ongoing, if any group demands to cancel their tour mid-way, the arrangement of transportation will be done by Himalayan Heli, however, cost for the same will be borne by the passengers on direct payment basis.
• Any increase in government levies or taxes, or Temple Authority prices, after the confirmation of booking, will be extra chargeable to the passengers. Payment against the same will have to be made before the commencement of tour.
Disputes as to legality, interpretation, application or performance of service or any of its terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Delhi Jurisdiction.
• Bookings will be taken, considering there is acceptance of the above-mentioned terms & conditions by the party.
W E A S S U R E Y O U O F A S A F E & ME MO R A B L E P IL G R IMA G E .
Out of stock
- No ratings found yet!